Saturday, December 22, 2007

Goodbye My Lover


I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me

5 comments:

hona said...

nice...
and nice smiles!! :)

Hossein Jelveh said...

Sounds so middle-aged!!
;-)

Shaghayegh.Buali said...

I think, it's a nice paradox!

Jesus' Gal said...

I like it...
So sad...
but romantic.

Maybe I am middle-aged, or getting to.. that's why the poem really touches me..

I say the same thing too to my loved ONE..

Sign of the Middle-aged Koala!

Jesus' Gal said...

Please don't get mad with me...I'd like to change a few words of the poem and post it on my blog...

Is that OK?
I'd like to put up a link referring back to this post...

Here's how I put it : my adaption of this good poem